You can receive face to face sessions for Public Speaking, English Fluency, and Personal Communication Lessons.
The facility for Jon Dao – The Conversation Coach is accessible by taking the 200, 201, or 202 Bus from Quincy Center.
This makes it easy for clients in the Cambridge, Watertown, Allston-Brighton, and Somerville areas to receive in-person coaching sessions. This also means that if you live in any of the previously mentioned areas, Jon is willing to meet you at a location of your convenience around Boston.
- brainstorming/drafting ideas for a presentation or speech
- re-working the delivery of a presentation or speech (i.e. injecting humor, elevating seriousness, etc.)
- managing speech anxiety
- identifying the differences between academic and conversational speech (see the example below)
Can also say: But there wasn’t anything I really wanted. https://t.co/sdvMpxuoYL
— Jon Dao (@CommDao) January 28, 2016
- practicing pronunciation through speaking drills
- expanding speech through idioms, slang, and other natural expressions
- working towards becoming a more active speaker, being able to initiate conversation
- expanding on speaking points to avoid awkward silence
- picking up speaking cues to become a better listener
For those outside the Boston area, please see the option for Online Speech Coaching.